For Builders & Architects
For years, homeowners have struggled to find a way to keep children and family pets safe and separated from certain areas of the home. HIDEAGATE offers the perfect solution.
According to recent statistics, as many as 44 percent of all households in America have a dog. That number has grown nearly 8 percent in less than five years. As more and more homeowners become pet owners, the need for better interior gate options continues to grow.
Now homebuilders and architects can offer the state-of-the-art HIDEAGATE solution to customers.
- HIDEAGATE is made with 14-gauge steel tubing and is powder coated.
- HIDEAGATE can be installed alone or in conjunction with a pocket door or a swinging door.
- HIDEAGATE adjusts to fit 32”, 36” and 48” openings (most standard door frames).
- HIDEAGATE includes a universal bracket to fit left-hand or right-hand install application.
- HIDEAGATE installs on a 2'x4' or 2’x6’ wall.
- 2'x6' installation video
- 2'x4' installation video coming soon!
Today’s homebuyers seek homes tailored for their lifestyle. HIDEAGATE is an attractive, custom detail that homebuyers will value and appreciate.